+ CHIEF TECHNICAL ADVISER
Title of Position: CHIEF TECHNICAL ADVISER
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Manage and Monitor the Project Plan to ensure successful completion of all planed activities and delivery of the project on schedule.
- Provide sound Technical advice and requisite guidance to the IMC team on all project activities.
- Always facilitate strategic plan development and effective implementation of the project plan.
- Prepare various achievement reports and submit them on agreed timeframe.
- Oversee regular evaluation of IMC's impact in target communities, and assist in the development of a data-driven culture in IMC in which strategy is developed based on analysis of past project impact.
- Increase the number and quality of women's participation in all aspects of the TOLERANCE project and across IMC work.
- Manage and monitor the budget to ensure that the project is delivered within budget. Establish a team culture across all TOLERANCE communities and IMC.
- Regularly give feedback to staff under the project.
- Persuade all staff uner the project to accomplish their tasks ontime.
- Must always effectively and efficiently communicate changes, plans, next steps and directions of the project for eveyone in the project to be carried along ...
For further information on how to apply, follow the link below: